Advertisement

AKS Long Range Metal Detector ★ Do They Really Work ★ Upcoming Product Review

AKS Long Range Metal Detector ★ Do They Really Work ★ Upcoming Product Review NEW VIDEOS - SUBSCRIBE:

⬇⬇⬇⬇ Click 'Show More' to expand ⬇⬇⬇⬇

Welcome, I’m Rick (IllinoisGhost)

Hello Treasure Hunter
I am announcing my plans to do a full product review of the
AKS Long Range Metal Detectors, I plan on ordering on of these within the next two week and create a video that will give US Treasure Hunters a final answer to the question "DO THEY REALLY WORK"
I plan to thoroughly test these item to find out if they preform as described, many say they are a scam and others say they work.
I'll share my results and give this item my honest opinion. if you wish to help with the purchase of the test item you can send a payment too:

As you may know I am a avid searcher for the Forrest Fenn Treasure.
( The Thrill of the Chase ) You may not have heard of Forrest Fenn's treasure before... but somewhere in the Rocky Mountains Forrest Fenn has hidden a chest containing around $2 million in gold, jewels, and artifacts.

Thank you so much for watching, and of course don't forget to subscribe!

★ Can I support you?
Of course! Subscribing shows me you like what I'm doing and always makes my day... but if you want to add a financial element then I've made a Paypal.me too:

★ Are you a full time Youtuber?
No, I use Youtube and of course blogging, to connect with others that love to do the same things I do. I’m a full-time treasure hunter, which means I search for lost/hidden treasures that I believe are possible to be found.

★ My Blog:

★ Handy Links:



★ Play List :

★ Popular Videos:


I love receiving gifts and postcards, if you like to send anything, my address is below

★ Shipping Address: Rick McDonald
PO Box 413
Sandoval, Illinois 62882

aks long range metal detector,aks,metal detector,metal,detector,handhold,handheld,3d,pro,gold,silver,jewels,coins,detecting,treasure hunting,treasure,lost,hunt,found,hidden,buried,chest,forrest fenn,fenn,forest,forrest,the thrill of the chase,diamond,ebay,1000m,800m,1200m,25m,meters,diamond finder,long,range,long range,finder,pointer,locator,review,US,meco,prospecting,aks detective,copper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments