Advertisement

How do they feel? Aquarius

How do they feel? Aquarius Aquarius

This is a general reading!!! All
Messages will not resonate. For a personal reading just for your energy contact me:


StellaniePsychicAdvisor@gmail.com

General Reading: $30 (Includes Love, Life, Career etc.)
Love Reading: $30 Focuses on Love you can ask me to focus on a specific person in mind I don’t need any birthday dates just first name)
4 questions for $40
Sexual Tarot Reading: $25
One Question: $15 (video will be at least 10 minutes going in depth with your answers)

Please contact me to schedule before you send money.

Donations:

Cash App: $Stellanie


All readings above are prerecorded and put on an unlisted YouTube link where only you can see it and anyone you share it with.

I am a natural born Psychic Medium & I only use Cards for visuals to convey the messages but I do not rely on them. My messages come from the Divine In GOOD only! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

This is a general reading for entertainment purposes only I am not responsible for choices you make. Please seek professional help through licensed doctors and lawyers. I do not answer health or law questions as I am neither. I am here to provide spiritual messages for the collective. Thanks for watching !πŸ¦‹πŸ’œ

Aquarius

Post a Comment

0 Comments