Advertisement

how to consistently measure thickness behind the edge, what it means & why it’s important

how to consistently measure thickness behind the edge, what it means & why it’s important In this video I talk about how to measure thickness behind the edge. I wanted to keep this video simple and straight forward, to help eliminate any confusion and mixed results. Any questions feel free to ask me in the comments or shoot me a pm on my Instagram @Neroknives

Most common production company behind the edge thickness measurements

.030 to .015 Most of the time they go by .005 increments ex .030 .025 .020 etc
But they don’t need to be even increments like that. Factors from the manufacturing Play a roll as well. Over sharpening from factory, or variations in factory edge angle play a roll.








Check out super steel Steve’s video

knife,folding knife,spyderco,strider,medford,microtech,

Post a Comment

0 Comments