Advertisement

How to Easily Enhance + Maintain your Hair Color at Home

How to Easily Enhance + Maintain your Hair Color at Home I am extremely picky about what brand I choose to collaborate with because I know you guys look to me for honest advice, especially when it comes to hair products. When oVertone sent me their products to try out I was amazed how rich, pigmented and luxe feeling they are, so I decided to team up with them to share these amazing products with you guys!. This is a great solution if you want a quick change to your hair color without any damage. A rich hydrating coloring conditioner, great option for brunettes who want to both enhance or maintain their existing color. In this video I show you step by step how simple it is to use, showcasing two different coloring conditioners and their before and after results! People always ask me for more hair tips for brunettes, this is definitely a good one! Have fun coloring! Check out oVertone here:  


In San Francisco? Book me to do YOUR hair! Text: 408-234-2565 for all booking and pricing inquiries. Don't be shy, I'd Love to meet you all! xx

Product Affiliations:
find a complete List of all my Product Affiliations and Discount Codes here:

My favorite Shampoo/Conditioner:

if you have any questions about the Monat products, or if you're interested in becoming a MONAT seller like myself, send me a message on my MONAT Facebook page and i'll be happy to answer any questions you have:


Find me on the web!:
Instagram @silviaxreis
snapchat @silviaxreis
facebook / ellebangs
twitter @ellebangs
Pinterest / silviax
follow Adam on instagram @adamoe
follow Adam on YouTube @DanishAdamWasTaken

Ellebangs,elle bangs,bangs,Easy,at home,hair color,change,no damage,color enhancing,conditioner,hydrating,Solution,quick,safe,shiny hair,healthy hair,brunette,color,color conditioner,toning shampoo,brunette hair toning,fix orange hair,tutorial,how to,hair,diy,brass free,blonde hair,san francisco,toner,tips,professional,beauty,do it yourself,remove brass,hair tutorial,salon,hair tips,tone,tricks,blonde,shampoo,hair care,damage free,

Post a Comment

0 Comments