Advertisement

I IMPROVED MORE AT DRAWING IN 1 YEAR than the 5 YEARS BEFORE - HERE'S WHY

I IMPROVED MORE AT DRAWING IN 1 YEAR than the 5 YEARS BEFORE - HERE'S WHY When I first started learning about art, I completely misunderstood drawing. Because of that - I didn't train it to the level I should have. For 5 years, I didn't improve much at it and my work suffered because of that. 3D, photobashing and other advanced techniques did not make up for it. Once I realized the importance of drawing and that it's a tool to study the world, I immediately started training it, as I should have at the very beginning.

NEW MASTERS ACADEMY - 15% OFF ENTIRE DURATION OF SUBSCRIPTION - Use code VOLENCK at checkout

Instagram | Facebook | ArtStation @ volenck

To Support the Channel: paypal.me/VolenC

art,portrait,portrait drawing,portrait demo,self-taught,self-teaching,concept art,illustration,discipline,motivation,artist,drawing,painting,paintings,how to draw,learning,cartoon,landscape,2d art,digital art,digital painting,tutorial,becoming an artist,photoshop,inpursuitofart,in pursuit of art,volen ck,design,concept design,3d,3d model,3d render,sculpting,zbrush,modo,conceptart,sketch,learning to draw,learning art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments