Advertisement

Knuckles handling slower finger movements

Knuckles handling slower finger movements After uploading today’s video, people wanted footage of slower gestures to see if the finger tracking is on/off. I hope this video helps you!

If this doesn't completely satisfy you, let me know why in the comments. I can upload more footage on my Twitter (@SadlyItsBradley).

Knuckles Driver Update Notes:

You can Support me by doing the following:
●Follow me on Twitter: @SadlyItsBradley
●Follow me on Twitch:
●Join my Discord:
●Support me on Patreon:

Thanks for watching. I am excited for all of you to get your hands in some knuckles straps soon!

#Valve #Index #Knuckles

valve knuckles,knuckles,valve,valve knuckles ev3,valve vr knuckles,valve knuckles controller,valve knuckles release date,valve knuckles dv,valve knuckles dev,knuckles ev3,valve vr games,vive knuckles,valve vr headset,valve news,valve index,knuckles controller,knuckles controllers,vr knuckles,valve vr,knuckles dv,valve knuckles demo,knuckles ev2,steamvr knuckles,valve knuckles dev kit,valve knuckles hands-on,valve leak,

Post a Comment

0 Comments