Advertisement

Mat Kerekes - They Appear At Night (Official Audio)

Mat Kerekes - They Appear At Night (Official Audio) Official audio for my song 'They Appear At Night' from my new album Ruby - Available now on Black Cement Records.

Download / Stream Ruby:


Connect with Mat Kerekes:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Website:

LYRICS
Angels carved into the floor
Never alone in my bedroom now
Picking bottles from the shore
Living life like a stray dog now
But I am feeling like a star with my black jeans and my sunglasses on

Thrown to the twilight
Sleep well tonight
I can hear you laughing through the door once again

Drawing cities in the sand
Places that I never want to go
Leaving arrows in the tracks
So I can find my way back home
Everybody wants to hear from me
Everybody wants to know where I've been

So I killed the fog lights
Jumped from the mountainside
You could've heard me laughing if you would've listened close

You can say what you want but I don't think that you understand
You will walk with the wounded but you won't dare speak up for them
But today I feeling like I'm lucky
I'm running off with a new one again

And we cut the power lines
Signaled the midnight
We will never be lonely in the world we've designed

mat kerekes,mat kerekes from citizen,mat from citizen,ruby,mat kerekes ruby,new mat kerekes video,ruby video,acoustic,punk,hardcore,indie,black cement,black cement records,mat kerekes on black cement records,mat kerekes video for ruby,diamonds,hawthorne,mat kerekes youtube,mat kerekes ruby youtube,mat kerekes videos,they appear at night,they appear at nite,mat kerekes they appear at night,new mat kerekes album,

Post a Comment

0 Comments