Advertisement

MY BIG UPDATE! Amazon Influencer Programme, Brexit Stress and My Allergies

MY BIG UPDATE!  Amazon Influencer Programme, Brexit Stress and My Allergies This video is about my big update news from this week; ,how I got verified as an Amazon Influencer , stress caused by Brexit and terrible allergies and allergic reactions I suffered. It's been everything this week - the good, the bad and the ugly. Hope you enjoy this chit chat.
Here is the link to my amazon storefront. Next time you are shopping, please use this link;


Don't forget to check out my last Vlog;


Please subscribe to my channel, like share and follow my on instagram




amazon influencer programme,amazon influencer,amazon influencer program review,affiliate marketing,stress,brexit stress,bbc new,Thersa may,amazon associates,influencer marketing,how to,allergic reaction,hay fever,allergy relief,amy schmittauer,imovie edigting tricks,amazon influencer tutorial,amazon affiliate 2019,make money online paypal,UK cabinet minister stress,one nation under stress,theresa may meme,vymart,vymartfam,

Post a Comment

0 Comments