Advertisement

MY PARROT IS MISSING, A Tribute to My Birds Love For Each Other 😢

MY PARROT IS MISSING, A Tribute to My Birds Love For Each Other 😢 Hello parrot lovers, this is so hard for me to watch! As you may know, my Mustache Parrakeet Picasso flew away on July 3rd, 2018 but he and my Cockatoo Jersey had such a beautiful and unusual animal friendship. This video is a tribute to my birds love for each other...and of course, my love for my birds! I miss you Picasso! I hope there is good karma in this world and that you are doing amazing wherever you are!!

💔 HELP FIND PICASSO |

❤️ THE COOLEST PARROT MERCH |

❤️ BECOME A VIP |

🧡 FOR BIRDS |

💛 SEND A SHOUT OUT! |

💚 A FILM FOR PARROT LOVERS |

💙 PARROT STATION |

🖤 FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA @MARLENEMCCOHEN
🔗DIRECT LINKS👇

INSTAGRAM 💜
FACEBOOK 💜
TWITTER 💜
TIK TOK 💜 @MARLENEMCCOHEN
MUSIC 💜

Welcome to my community of parrot lovers! We believe in engaging with your birds and not caging them #engagednotcaged
I make these parrot vlogs to bring awareness to these intelligent and sensitive parrots in peoples homes that are forgotten about, abused and locked in cages forever, (often in basements and garages). My goal to show the world how smart and incredible these creatures are by entertaining, educating and sharing my parrots' "Engaged Not Caged" life with the public and hopefully inspire you to do the same for your birds or encourage someone else who has birds to educate themselves! I wish we didn't have birds in captivity but since we do, this is my way of helping the ones that don't have a voice. So, come on this journey with me, my rescue parrots and other rescue animals and let us share and show everyone what our birds are made of. Let's fight this fight together!

📫 SEND US MAIL
MARLNE MC'COHEN
P.O.BOX 572908
TARZANA, CA 91316

MY PARROTS ❤️
JERSEY 🐦 Umbrella Cockatoo
PICASSO 🐦 Mustache Parakeet
VINNY 🐦 Galah cockatoo
ROCKY 🐦 Harlequin Macaw
CODY 🐦 African Grey
LEO 🐦 Red Lored Amazon Hybrid
NELLIE 🐤 Senegal
MONTY 🐤 Senegal

MY OTHER RESCUE PETS 🧡
SANDY 🐶 Mutt (Papillion Mix)
HARRY 🐶 Mutt (Poodle Mix)
STARBUCKS 🐱 Tortoiseshell Cat
CHARLIE 🦆 Muscovy Duck

MY REPTILES 💚
STANLEY 🦎Gecko
PASTEL 🦎Chameleon

FUN PLAYLISTS🌈
📕Story Time Sunday |
📙Parrot Tip Tuesday |
📒Talking Parrots With Subtitles |
📗Starbucks The Cat |
📘Catching the Bird Bandit |


CHANNEL KEYWORDS 📍
#parrots #birds #pets #funny #musatcheparakeet #cockatoo #macaw #africangrey #amazon #senegal #parakeet #parrottraining #howto #familyfriendly #cockatootantrum #cockatoodancing #parrottalking #talkingparrot #funnyparrot #marlenemccohen #pettube #animalrights #engagednotcaged #cat #dog #allmypets #petvlogger
#animalchannel #amazingpets #bird #parrot #cutepets


DISCLAIMER📌
Thank you for subscribing to my channel! Your support means a lot to me. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

MARLENE MC'COHEN,PARROTS,BIRDS,COCKATOO,MUSTACHE PARAKEET,CONURE,PARROT CHANNEL,PARROT TRAINER,ANIMAL CHANNEL,PET VLOGGER,funny,cute pets,my parrot is missing,a tribute to my birds love for each other,my parrot,unusal animal friends,mustache parakeet and cockatoo,two different birds get along,cute parrots,marlene mc'cohen picasso found,parrot,bird regurgitation,picasso tribute video,emotional animal video,amazing parrots,best animal friends,

Post a Comment

0 Comments