Advertisement

On My Way - Alan Walker, Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko (Cover by Reza Darmawangsa)

On My Way - Alan Walker, Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko (Cover by Reza Darmawangsa) The reason I play PUBG Mobile is so that I could find a car, get in, and just listen to this song playing on the radio.. who's with me?? xD

But seriously this song has been stuck in my had for the past 2 weeks and you guys been requesting on my Instagram, so it is time to make a cover of this! Hope you guys like it!

I'm a fan of FPP mode and i hate players who likes to prone.. lol

#PUBGMobile #OnMyWay #AlanWalker

If you wanna know more about my daily activities, please follow my Instagram right here and other socials :





Thanks to :



Please leave a Like & Share it to your friends ! Any suggestions? put it on the comments below, thanks ;)

PUBG Mobile,On My Way,Alan Walker,Sabrina Carpenter,Farruko,Cover,Lily,Player unknown's battleground,Indonesia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments