Advertisement

Sadhguru - Every day I Do 20 seconds of sadhana, I have no regular exercise regimen!

Sadhguru - Every day I Do 20  seconds of sadhana, I have no regular exercise regimen! Magic (secret) of sadhguru's Health
- share the magic of what you do to stay alert and healthy with such power.
-an important part of health is - how you eat.
-I do every day one twenty seconds of sadhana.
- I just let my energies run through a overhaul in the morning and that's all I do.
-I have no regular exercise regimen;
-a couple of times in the last ten-twelve years, doctors
have written me off as, for sure, you won't make it'because all my systems were failing But I've come out of that, just in a matter of days or weeks
-the posture and breathing.How these two things impact our health?
- lifetime learning how to sit.
- if you have to be healthy, you have to be at ease.
-Only if you sit with your spine erect, your organs are at maximum comfort.
-over 85% of the people do not know what's health.
-keeping the body at ease is most important.
-you are who you are, only because of what you have perceived
-Perception means you must be like an antenna.
-I'll sit the whole day like this, because the body is at ease.
-Health is not just physical. There a're a whole lot of dimensions to it
...
Sadhguru's books:
Adiyogi: The Source of Yoga:
A Yogi's Guide to Joy:

...................................
with English subtitles (@For many people its the way to better understand the teachings, with great love #OnePath @)

****************************************

Yogi, mystic and visionary, Sadhguru is a spiritual master with a difference. An arresting blend of profundity and pragmatism, his life and work serves as a reminder that yoga is a contemporary science, vitally relevant to our times.

Download Sadhguru App here:


More Videos & Blogs on Website


Subscribe to Sadhguru's channel here:


Free Guided Meditation by Sadhguru at

Free Yoga Tools For Transformation at


Official Facebook Page of Sadhguru


Official Twitter Profile of Sadhguru

sadhguru about health,secret of sadhguru's health,how to stay healthy,secret of stay healthy,how to eat,sadhguru about sadhana,sadhguru about posture and breath,sadhguru how to sit,sadhguru about ease,sadhguru about spine erect,sadhguru,sadhguru onepath,sadhguru jaggi vasudev,sadhguru yoga,sadhguru isha,isha yoga,isha foundation,adiyogi,sadhguru meditation,sadguru,@onepath,sadhguru 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments