Advertisement

Sometimes Things Just Don't Work Out ..

Sometimes Things Just Don't Work Out .. Well I decided to talk about how I got rejected, I mean it kind of happens to all of us and I felt like I needed to talk about it with you all. I also did a PO unboxing which made this even more fun... Cya tomorrow for the special 100th daily vlog!

Merch: Kylepallo.weebly.com

INSTAGRAM: @KYLEPALLO

PREVIOUS VIDEO:

MY P.O. BOX#: P.O. Box 470354 Celebration FL 34747

rejected,Kyle pallo,sometimes things just don't work out,getting broken up with,dating,Kyle pallo dcp,disney college program,dcp 2019,disney world vlogs,Disney world vacation,Disney world Kyle pallo,getting rejected,we broke up,Kyle pallo girl friend,dcp dating,how to deal with a breakup,disney world youtubers,disney world bloggers,help me,rejected and it sucks,breaking up,disney world dcp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments