Advertisement

Ch.7 Pt.1 (Unscripted) – Behind the Scenes: Fifty Shades of Red – Audiobook #FiftyShadesRed #DOASW

Ch.7 Pt.1 (Unscripted) – Behind the Scenes: Fifty Shades of Red – Audiobook #FiftyShadesRed #DOASW #FiftyShadesRed #DOASW
* * *SPOILER ALERT * * * LISTEN TO CHAPTER 7 PART 1 OF THE NOVEL BEFORE THIS* * *
ABOUT: CHAPTER 7 PART 1 – UNSCRIPTED – FREE AS A DOVE
I’m (Ms. Anonymous) going unscripted for Chapter 7 Part 1 to explain my behind the scenes thoughts and writing for the Chapter! In this video I will talk about how I figured out where to go next with the story. I chose to show a softer more attentive side of the relationship. Make sure you subscribe and turn on notifications so you can be the first to hear the next upload of Fifty Shades of Red.


ABOUT ME:

I'm Ms. Anonymous, and after sharing a few of my dating experiences with close friends, I soon realized that my life was far from average. My experiences are unbelievable, trust me, both men and women will enjoy my tell all diaries along with my creative fiction stories. You never know what to expect. Welcome to Diary of a Single Woman!

FIND ME ONLINE:
Facebook:
YouTube:
Twitter:

#fiftyshadesred #fiftyshadesred #fiftyshadesofred #diarysinglewoman #DOSW #diaryofasinglewoman #eroticstories #eroticaudiobook #fiftyshadesofgrey #fiftyshades #fiftyshadesgrey #blog #novel #book #audiobook #erotic #eroticstories

Diary(Literay),Audiobook(Industry),e l james,the mister,erotica,e l james new book,romance short stories audiobook,fifty shades,fifty shades grey,fifty shades red,diary stories,diary single woman,diary of a single woman,red diary,red diaries,red novel,single woman diary,true diary,true story,erotic,audio book,book,erotic stories,novel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments