Advertisement

HOW I TAKE NOTES ON MY IPAD PRO FOR UNI | studycollab: Alicia

HOW I TAKE NOTES ON MY IPAD PRO FOR UNI | studycollab: Alicia Hey guys!

Welcome back to my channel! In today's video, I show you how I go about writing DIGITAL notes on my iPad Pro (12.9). The app that I use is GoodNotes and I also use that with an Apple Pencil.

Hope you can take some inspiration from this video :) Let me know what you think in the comments!

- Alicia xo

GoodNotes:

PURCHASE MY STUDY NOTES:

---

Connect with me!
IG: @studycollab
Facebook: studycollab7
Google: studycollab7@gmail.com

General questions and business enquiries can be sent at: Alicia.studycollab@gmail.com

ipad,ipad pro,writing notes,how i take notes on my ipad,digital notes,back to school,university,college,revision,how i write notes for uni,

Post a Comment

0 Comments