Advertisement

I Tried Every Style of Bra for a Week

I Tried Every Style of Bra for a Week I put popular bras to the test! I'm testing every style of bra in this huge bra try on like strapless bras, bralettes, and push up bras. Fitting your bra and bra shopping can be hard, especially for girls with a bigger bust, hopefully this bra shopping guide helps you find your perfect bra!
❤ OPEN ME!

Hey babes! Today I'm trying popular bras for a week and putting all these types of bras to the test. I tried bras from aerie, third love, calvin klein and more! You'll notice though that I'm not trying any victoria's secret bras. That's no accident. They may be popular, but I choose to support bra companies that uplift all women and are inclusive.

❤ I HAVE MERCH! Shop my clothing line

❤ Shop This Video ❤
Aerie Tshirt Bra
Thirdlove Tshirt Bra
Calvin Klein Tshirt Bra

Aerie Pushup Bra
Calvin Klein Push Up Bra
Madenform/Target Push Up Bra

Amazon Strapless Bra
Thirdlove Strapless Bra
Vanity Fair Strapless Bra

Free People Bralette
Aerie Bralette
Urban Outfitters Bralette

Nike Sports Bra
Lululemon Sports Bra
Champion/Target Sports Bra

❤ More Videos Like This ❤
Size 12 Girls Try Plus Size Stores for the First Time
Brutally Honest Review of Aspyn Ovard's Clothing Line
I Followed My High School Dress Code for a Week

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●­●●●
Shop My Equipment//

CANON 70D
CANON SL1
SIGMA LENSE
TRIPOD
SHOULDER RIG
MICROPHONE:
VOICE OVER MICROPHONE:
AUDIO RECORDER:
LIGHTING KIT
VLOG TRIPOD:
VLOG CAMERA:

Shop My Favorites//
FAVORITE SPANX:
BACKGROUND SHELVES:
UBER CODE FOR $20 OFF: sierras2308ue

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●­●●●
Follow Me//

Vlog Channel
Twitter
Instagram

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●­●●●
Hey! My name is Sierra Schultzzie and I make 2 new videos every week about Curvy Fashion, Curvy Hacks, DIY Projects, and Disney! People also know me as Sierra Schultz or Sierra Schultzie!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●­●●●
FTC: This video is NOT sponsored. Some links may be affiliate.

❤ ATTENTION COMPANIES: If you are a company interested in working with me, please contact me here: sierramgmt@fullscreen.com

bra,bras,every style of bra,to the test,popular bras,testing,testing bras,trying bras,bra fitting,fitting your bra,bra shopping,third love,aerie,victorias secret,aerie bras,bralette,bralette for bigger bust,try on,bralette try on,strapless bras,strapless bras for large bust,strapless bras hacks,push up bras,perfect bra,women try,i tried,bra size,strapless,sierra schultzzie,curvy,sierra schultzie,sierra schultzzie curvy,for a week,

Post a Comment

0 Comments