Advertisement

JANAY VS EVERYBODY . ....PART 1

JANAY VS EVERYBODY . ....PART 1 Hey you guys! Welcome to The Janay Experience!! Unfortunately in this video Im addressing a whole bunch of drama that have been constantly said about me from me being a scamming manager to me stealing money from all of my clients Daimen and Bianca when they were D&B Nation, Chris and Queen, Armon & Trey, Jazz, Nique & King Carmen and Corey and any and everybody according to people like TNK squad! But hopefully these videos will clear up a whole bunch of false accusations about me so make sure you LIKE COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE !

I Wanna thank EVERYBODY who have stood with me Team Airi!! Team Trairi!!! EVERYBODY thank you!!

janay,the janay experience,tnk squad queen,tnk,tnk squad janay,damien,damien and bianca,ar'mon and trey,taylor girlz pranks,jazz and tae,jazz,airi,airi live,trairi,nique,nique and king,carmen,carmen king,carmen and corey,the prince family,the johnston family,carmen vlogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments