Advertisement

LULU'S TOP RATED TRY-ON HAUL! HAUL-LELUJAH!

LULU'S TOP RATED TRY-ON HAUL! HAUL-LELUJAH! TOP RATED LULU’S HAUL! Here are some of my favorite items I chose from Lulu’s Top Rated section from their online store! Sometimes online shopping can be scary since you can’t see the quality or try the fit before you buy, so that’s why I am so thankful that Lulu’s allows their customers to rate their items so it makes it easier for us to shop! Shop all the items I mentioned below! Thanks for watching! If you would like to see more videos like this..let me know in the comments below and by hitting the like button below! Love you girls!

TOBI MEDIUM WASH HIGH-WAISTED DISTRESSED SKINNY JEANS
(light wash is my favorite!)

MIA LIGHT WASH DISTRESSED SKINNY JEANS


ADDISON NATURAL SLIDE SANDALS


PLEASANT SURPRISE WHITE TEE


LEO OLIVE GREEN TIE-WAIST CROPPED PANTS


NEW YUME TAUPE DRAWSTRING SHORTS


SYDNEY BLACK SLEEVELESS BODYSUIT



JOSIE BLUE SUEDE KNOTTED SLIDE SANDALS


SIGNORINA WHITE SHORT SLEEVE TOP



SHADE STUNNER BEIGE STRAW VISOR



✔ G O F O L L O W MY FAMILES CHANNELS:
Jaclyn Brooke (sister in laws channel):


Emyle Stansberry (soon to be sister in law’s channel):



✔ W E B S I T E


✔ I N S T A G R A M


✔ BUISNESS INQUIRIES
Beneaththesequins@gmail.com

FTC DISCLAIMER: I'm not earning affiliate income from any of the links mentioned

lulus,lulus boutique,lulus haul,what to buy at lulus,lulus best sellers,lulus top rated,lulus try on haul,lulus best sellers try on haul,love lulus,lulus jeans,lulus tops,lulus bottoms,lulus summer haul,lulus spring haul,lulus 2019 spring collection,lulus basics,spring clothing haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments