Advertisement

Making Old Fashioned All Natural Soap On The Homestead PT1

Making Old Fashioned All Natural Soap On The Homestead PT1 I made a huge batch of all natural soap on the homestead. This is part one of the video since its quite large.

I am using a crock pot this time. Crock pot soap is quite popular and easy to make. The pot has a set temperature and it stable so you dont have to worry about messing with dials.

I made a 4x batch for starters, which takes about half a gallon of oil.

While the oil and lye mixture was cooking I made a soap form using scrap wood.

Here is my original video on how to make soap:


And how to make hot process soap:


Part two is on the way so stay tuned.

Thanks for watching. Please Subscribe & follow my daily videos.

Troy



The Do It Yourself World and The Off Grid Project are trademarks under The Do It Yourself World LLC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT OUR OTHER CHANNELS:

Off Grid Homesteading With Melanie:

The Do It Yourself World Electronics:

TR Tech Tactical & Survival:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join our Patreon account for special videos and footage, prizes, gifts and more:


Join DIY Tube Video Community and get paid for just about everything you do on there.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Copying this video, in part or in full, is a violation of copyright unless the user has express permission from the owner. Violation of this copyright will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law.

If you make a purchase of a product through a link that I provide I may earn a small commission on that purchase. Thank you.

I do not get paid to endorse products although I may, at times, review a product given to me for free. I am not paid for my reviews. If I purchase a product myself for review I will disclose that in the video.

the do it yourself world,the off grid project,make soap,homemade soap,old fashioned soap,crock pot soap,making soap,

Post a Comment

0 Comments