Advertisement

My third ASMR video in Russian (расслабление, асмр на русском, a few triggers)

My third ASMR video in Russian (расслабление, асмр на русском, a few triggers) Привет!!! When I made my first and second ASMR video russian, I've received an amazing support from friends from Russia. So, I have decided to make a third ASMR video in Russian. As before, I tried to repeat/whisper several simple Russian expressions. Even though I've made two videos in Russian already, I don't speak the language and my pronunciation is approximative at best, especially as this time sentences are longer than before. I've struggled a bit but I hope this makes you laugh, relax and fall asleep!

I have also added some simple triggers like water sounds, butterflies or carrot scratching, in order to make this video richer than if there were only whisperings.

спасибо!!!

Have a great evening or day!

If you would like to support my channel, you can join here!


Good night!

===
SUBSCRIBE, it's free:


===

You can support me through Paypal:


===
Social media:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

===
ASMR videos Playlist:
French:
Japanese:
Korean:
English:
100 triggers in 10 minutes:
ASMR in 50+ languages:
ASMR Triggers:

ASMR,asmr,асмр,шепот,Russian,Русский,асмр на русском,PierreG asmr,asmr russian,asmr whisper,asmr whisper russian,asmr sleep,my first asmr video,first asmr,расслабление,asmr Russia,ear to ear,асмр для твоих ушек,асмр для расслабления,асмр релакс,асмр триггеры,asmr relax,asmr close whisper,asmr tingles,релакс,асмр мурашки,асмр канал,音フェチ,囁き,속삭임,

Post a Comment

0 Comments