Advertisement

PACK WITH ME FOR CAMP! - SCHOOL CAMP 2019

PACK WITH ME FOR CAMP! - SCHOOL CAMP 2019 Come pack with me for school camp 2019! I look forward to camp every year but not the packing! In this packing routine I show you what I take to my school camp and how I managed to pack it all in using the Konmari method. So come pack with me for camp for another year!! If you are going to school camp or summer camp, I hope you have an amazing time! Millie and Chloe xx

#packingforcamp #schoolcamp2019 #packwithme

After this, please check out Chloe's massive closet clean our using the Konmari method:

Please check out our socials:

MILLIE: @adailydoseofmillie
CHLOE: @chloealexandra.xo
MILLIE AND CHLOE: @millie_and_chloe

All business enquiries, please email:
amanda_courtnay@bigpond.com.


Music credit:
"Days Like These" by Lakey Inspired

License for commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported "Share Alike" (CC BY-SA 3.0) License.

school camp,summer camp,summer camp 2019,holiday camp,packing for camping,packing for camping 2019,come pack with me,pack for holiday,pack for holiday with me,school camp 2019,camp packing tips,camp pack with me,holiday packing tips,millie and chloe,millie and chloe diy,chloe and millie,What I wear on camp,what i take camping,konmari,konmari method,marie kondo,pack with me,pack with me for camp,packing for school camp,packing for school camp 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments