Advertisement

Spring Home Decor Haul | Target Dollar Spot, Hearth + Hand, Home Goods

Spring Home Decor Haul | Target Dollar Spot, Hearth + Hand, Home Goods Hello again, Friends!
Today is part 2 of my home decor haul, if you didn't catch part 1, I uploaded it yesterday, so make sure to check that out! With this video I have a few more Home Goods and TJ Maxx finds, but also items from Target and more of a spring vibe! I LOVE decorating for spring, there's something about having the windows up and cleaning and decorating that just makes my heart so happy! What's your favorite season to decorate for!? Let me know in the comment section! =)

Thank you guys so much for watching and supporting my channel and my journey here on YouTube!

UPCOMING VIDEOS:
1. Favorite Cleaning Products
2. What's In My Bag
3. One Year After Painting My Kitchen Cabinets | What I Wish I Would Have Known
4. Garage Sale Tips | Maximizing Your Profits | Clothing
5. Planting For Beginners

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:
a.cozy.corner

FOR BUSINESS INQUIRES, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT:
simplysparkle2344@gmail.com

Goods

Post a Comment

0 Comments