Advertisement

Train Custom Machine Learning Models with No Data Science Expertise (Google I/O'19)

Train Custom Machine Learning Models with No Data Science Expertise (Google I/O'19) Cloud AutoML is a suite of machine learning products that enables developers with limited machine learning expertise to train high-quality models specific to their needs, by leveraging Google’s state-of-the-art neural architecture search technology. Learn the power and ease-of-use of Cloud AutoML Tables, Video Intelligence, and Natural Language, and take a look at how Cloud AutoML would fare if it were to participate in data science competitions.

Watch more #io19 here:
GCP at Google I/O 2019 Playlist →
Google I/O 2019 All Sessions Playlist →
Learn more on the I/O Website →

Subscribe to the Google Cloud Platform Channel →
Get started at →

Speaker(s): Torry Yang, Dale Markowitz

T82E1A

Cloud AutoML,Cloud AutoML Tables,Video Intelligence,Natural Language,data science competitions,Google I/O 2019,Google I/O,Google IO,I/O,io19,io 19,#io19,IO,google livestream,developer news,google,developers,google io updates,google 2019,io announcements,

Post a Comment

0 Comments