Advertisement

We Are SO Divided! | Rise of Polarization | Wednesday Checkup

We Are SO Divided! | Rise of Polarization | Wednesday Checkup In our current political climate, the rise of polarization is apparent. What is not so clear is the reason for this divisive spike. I've been doing some serious research and came to a concept I have yet to seen discussed. That is how the major influx of information and mental stimulation is causing us more and more to rely on our knee jerk, lizard brain, reflexive logic. This is a rather short video because I wanted to be clear and concise but know that this isn't the last that I'll be discussing this topic. Please let me know your thoughts!

If you have an idea of something you want me to cover in depth, please let me know because I take your requests seriously. We will be back with more Doctor Reacts Series & Responding to Comments so please submit more names of shows/episodes & questions you'd like for me to watch. Love you all!

- Doctor Mike Varshavski

Please SUBSCRIBE for new videos every Sunday 11am EST ▶

Let’s connect:

IG - Doctor Mike
Twitter - Real Doctor Mike
Facebook - Real Doctor Mike

Contact Email: DoctorMikeMedia@Gmail.com

P.O. Box (send me stuffs):
340 W 42nd St # 2695
NY, NY 10108


** The information in this video is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information, contained in this video is for general information purposes only and does not replace a consultation with your own doctor/mental health professional**

wednesday checkup,dr. mike,dr mike,doctor mike,mike varshavski,doctor,polarization,rise of polarization,division,why we are divided,political polarization,reasons for polarization,reasons why we are divided,jonathan haidt,instagram doctor,mikhail varshavski,united states,polarization nation media,tell me why we're divided,political polarization in america,

Post a Comment

0 Comments