Advertisement

What Happens When You Use Mulch in the Garden?

What Happens When You Use Mulch in the Garden? This video shows what happens when you use mulch in the garden such as grass clippings, sugarcane, woodchip, poultry litter, cardboard, and even general garden waste.

Support me on Patreon:

Help support the Channel and buy a T-shirt/Merchandise from our Spreadshirt shop:

Shop on Amazon for compost tumblers:

Shop for Tumbler composters on eBay Australia:

Blog: (use the search bar on my website to find info on certain subjects or gardening ideas)

Forum:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Subscribe to my channel:

Self Sufficient Me is based on our small 3-acre property/homestead in SE Queensland Australia about 45kms north of Brisbane - the climate is subtropical (similar to Florida). I started Self Sufficient Me in 2011 as a blog website project where I document and write about backyard food growing, self-sufficiency, and urban farming in general. I love sharing my foodie and DIY adventures online so come along with me and let's get into it! Cheers, Mark :)

use mulch to control weeds,use mulch in garden,use mulch in vegetable garden,how to use mulch in garden,how to use mulch,how to use mulch in the garden,mulch,mulching,mulching trees,grass clippings,how to mulch,how to mulch a garden,mulch garden bed,mulch mowing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments