Advertisement

Whatever You Draw, I'll BUY It Challenge

Whatever You Draw, I'll BUY It Challenge My 16 Year Old Little Brother FaZe Jarvis could Buy Anything He wanted that he Drew! Anything You Draw, I'll Buy It Challenge! Just like the Whatever you Touch I Buy Challenge for 24 Hours!

Use Code "FaZeKay" in the Fortnite Item Shop!
SUBSCRIBE TO ME HERE -

My Little Brother is LIVE NOW -
Sub to FaZe Jarvis -

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM & TWITTER
-Instagram -
-Twitter -
- Add my Snapchat - FaZeKay or 🇬🇧
-Check out my livestream -

Business Contact - FaZeKayBusiness@gmail.com

Edited By -

kay,fazekay,faze kay,jarvis,little brother,kids,pg,family,vlogs,faze jarvis,Anything You Draw,I'll BUY It - Challenge,anything you draw i'll buy it challenge,whatever you draw i'll buy it challenge,morgz,david vlas,thenewadamb99,I'll Buy Challenge w/LITTLE BROTHER!!,buy anything you want,touch,carry,whatever you can carry,mrbeast,ill buy it,buy whatever you want,anything you can carry,ill pay for it,i'll pay for it,i bought everything in a store,

Post a Comment

0 Comments