Advertisement

BUYING THE FIRST 5 THINGS I SAW ON BOOHOO *not a good idea*

BUYING THE FIRST 5 THINGS I SAW ON BOOHOO *not a good idea* BUYING THE FIRST 5 THINGS I SAW ON BOOHOO *not a good idea*

SUB TO MY VLOGGING CHANNEL!!!:

HEY ANGELS!!! hope you guys enjoy this video!! something a lil different and it was a lot of fun so hope you enjoy! Thank you so much for watching and supporting my channel. love you all so much xxxxx

LINKS:
1st t-shirt:

Lemon halter crop:

2nd t-shirt:

Yellow gingham cami:

3rd t-shirt -

(this video is not sponsored. These links are affiliate/commission links so thank you so much if you chose to click and shop through them. It helps support me and my channel and I appreciate it so much ilysm xxxxx)

insta:

fashion insta:

buying the first 5,buying the first 5 thing,buying the first 5 things i saw on boohoo,boohoo,boohoo haul,boohoo try on,try on,haul,boohoo clothing,boohoo 2019,boohoo summer,boohoo summer 2019,haul 2019,clothing haul,clothing try on,try on haul 2019,boohoo haul 2019,buying,busybeecarys,busybeecarys boohoo,busybeecarys haul,fashion,summer haul,summer 2019,buying the first 5 things on instagram,

Post a Comment

0 Comments