Advertisement

CLIMBING STELVIO WHILE IT’S STILL CLOSED BECAUSE OF SNOW

CLIMBING STELVIO WHILE IT’S STILL CLOSED BECAUSE OF SNOW The OG's & I went to Italy to climb Stelvio, Gavia & Mortirolo and watch the Giro d'Italia.
Here's a video of Tijmen & I trying to get as far as possible up the Bormio side of Passo Dello Stelvio, which was magical with the snow!

My aero bike:
My gravel bike:
My fixed gear bike:
My aero wheels:
My climbing wheels:

My favourite drone:
My camera:
My lens:
My iPhone lens:
My carrying strap:
My microphone:
My GoPro:

Music from:

cycling,vlog,travel,racing,rcc,rapha,focus,Izalco,Max,scope,wheels,ambassador,focus izalco max 9.7,rapha aero jersey,rapha pro team,stelvio cycling,passo dello stelvio,cycling italy,mortirolo cycling,stelvio bormio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments