Advertisement

I shouldn't have sold my MacBook Pro for this

I shouldn't have sold my MacBook Pro for this It's been a while since I sold my MacBook Pro. Now that I own a PC for a few months now, I'm beginning to realize that I should not have sold my MacBook Pro for this laptop. Do you guys own
Mac or a PC?

twitter: AndyTrvn17
Instagram: AndyTrvn17
Barber Instagram: AndysCutsBarbershop
Facebook: AndyTran17

If you don't want to go through my list of things you can check my gears here!

Best camera for video:
Amazon:
B&H:
Fujifilm XT3:
23mm F1.4:

Zhiyun Weebill Lab Gimbal:
Amazon:
B&H:
SmallRig:
Be sure to put in the discount code: 10%offforYouTuber
Become an affiliation with SmallRig:
Sigma Art 50mm:
Sigma Art 18-35mm:
Peak Design Backpack:
Peak Design CapturePro Camera Clip:
Peak Design Black Hand Strap:
Peak Design Capture Tool:

My Newest mic:
Tripod:

Andy,Andy Tran,macbook,windows,pc,mac vs window,macbook pro,is windows better than mac,laptop,gaming laptop,video editing laptop,computer,2018 macbook pro,2019 razer blade 15,rtx 2060,gaming,best gaming laptop 2019,mac is better than pc,apple,apple vs windows,best video editing laptop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments