Advertisement

kpop room tour (mainly bts + updated) I berymlk☆゚

kpop room tour (mainly bts + updated) I berymlk☆゚ OPEN ME!*.☽ .* :☆゚


hey guys! I know i KNOW i gave a room tour like 3 months ago, but this is now updated and fully finished and i've been in this room for a long time to know what to do and how my room looks! a lot of you were asking since i changed up my background on my instagram, and here it is! my full kpop room tour but mainly bts haha since they are my ult group! i hope you guys enjoy this!

ps. watch out for another giveaway towards the end of June!
p.p.s let me know in the comments what you think about the new look of my thumbnails? i wanted something more simple and less in your face! i guess i'm going for a minimalistic look now and days
so without further ado, have a delicious night full of berries and milk!☆゚


☽ my name is Kaila, I love Calligraphy, and Kpop Journaling and anything kpop.
☽ I like trying new things, so if you guys see new stuff it's all me
☽ my favorite colors are pastel pink, purple, and blue.
☽ I hope you guys enjoy my video and any critique will help! .* :☆゚

EXTRAS:

☽ editing video program: Imovie
☽ editing program: procreate
☽ camera used: iphone 8+



FURNITURE:
Desks from ikea
trestle from ikea
alex drawers from ikea
3 tier cart from office depot
hanging lights from ikea
string lights from target
shelves from ikea
dresser stand from target
containers from the container store
picture frames from ikea
wall grides from target

p.s. I don't have exact prices of things because i bought everything at random times, i'm sorry guys if you have a question please ask in the comments!

STICKERS FROM:


use code "bery10" for 10% off your order!
I absolutely love these stickers from ashionery

DISCLAIMER:

☽ I don't own any of the photos used, photo credits to the owners.
☽ music credit to the rightful owner of them Smyang Piano




SONGS:

euphoria
song cover by smyangpiano

Beginning intro is snippet of regular song EUPHORIA by BTS


Social Medias:


iMovie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments