Advertisement

Rescue Me By Marshmellow Ft. A Day To Remember|GLMV Leon's Past| (Read Disc)

Rescue Me By Marshmellow Ft. A Day To Remember|GLMV Leon's Past| (Read Disc) ■OPEN ME ■
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
♡SUBSCRIBER'S COUNT 149♡
Hola, I've made a Music video for like 4 days ago? Or something idk, I can't remember stuff lel. I hope you enjoy this Music video that I've created I'm so happy that this kinda turn up well like my Murder Meme ^^.



Also sorry about some mistakes in this video :( Power Director kept crashing for me waaaaaaaaaaaaa ;v

Okay lemme sleep now before school starts waaa

°STORY LINE/BOARD° (What ever you called it ;-;)

This is the Story about Leon's Poundline Past. You may be wonder who that girl beside him all the time trying to touch him or hug him? Its his "Sister" called Lucy not "Girlfriend" xD anyways his parents, we're screaming and crying, Shouting, Arguments that happened to all of people ect. Leon stated to have depression when he end up going to high school along with his fellow friends Skylar, Jaxon, Roxanne, Thomas and Jackie. (They all have Depression so, they kept it as a secret no to tell anyone except for families of course c;) As you may wonder that little boy is Leon, and we'll his Dad kinda started to have mental health problems. Pagie (Mum) Asked Shawn (Dad) to stop auguring with the kids but he refused to listen to her and kept abusing Leon and Lucy When they were young. I forgot to mention that I only Added Lucy only for the Family Photo, Hugging/Holding Leon because I had no ideas left for Lucy so yea. (FIND OUT IN PART 2 COMING SOON HOPEFULLY! !) {Sorry about my grammar by the way :( }

Credits
Inside Out- Britney Spears (INTRO)
Rescue Me By- Marshmellow Ft. A Day To Remember. (MUSIC VIDEO AND OUTRO)

NEXT VIDEO - Mr. Nice Guy (Skylar and Jaxon) By Wengie FT Iñigo Pascaul

♡Join My Amino Today ♡


♤Follow me on ROBLOX (yep :3)
SweetieNigthfalls


■COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER ■

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Disc)

Post a Comment

0 Comments