Advertisement

r/idontworkherelady – They Are NOT My Kids! || IDWHL Retail Stories

r/idontworkherelady – They Are NOT My Kids! || IDWHL Retail Stories Like my video if you enjoyed it & help us reach 2000 subs!
👉 Subscribe to r/ Retail vs Karen:
👉 Check our I Don't Work Here Lady Playlist:
▼▼▼▼

◼️ How would you rate this Karen from 1 to 100?

I rate the Karens in my videos based on how entitled, crazy, mean or violent they are. A level 1 Karen is an amateur Karen or a ''not that bad'' of a person, but a level 100 Karen is the Goddess of Karens. The worst kind out there!

◼️ What is the purpose of this video?

My only goal is to make you laugh, to shock you and debate with you on different topics regarding these Karen's actions! The stories I share with you are incredibly funny, unexpected and shocking at times, which is why I love sharing them with you. My style of videos might not be for everyone, but I try to make them funny and entertaining.

◼️ About me 😎

My name is Gabriel, hi!

r/ Retail vs Karen is my Youtube channel where I create (in the best way I know) videos to make you laugh, sharing awesome storytelling, narrating different characters with my voice, using memes and clean editing!

I am a full-time Youtuber, being 100% dedicated to this channel. If you can help me reach my goal by supporting me, it would mean the world to me. :)

▼▼▼▼

◼️ Music Credit:

Artist: ibrahim
Tracks Names: Bullet Train Fantasy, Watermelon Slices
Artist Official SoundCloud:

License for commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)
Full License:

◼️ Story Credit:

Users:



License for commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)
Full License:

▼▼▼▼

◼️ Relevant hashtags & Title Reference:

#idontworkherelady #idwhl #retailstories

r/idontworkherelady – They Are NOT My Kids! || IDWHL Retail Stories

▼▼▼▼

◼️ Contact Information:

Email: spiceandsugaryt@gmail.com
Facebook Page:
Twitter:

r/idontworkherelady,idontworkherelady,reddit i don't work here lady,i dont work here lady stories,reddit i dont work here,r/idwhl,reddit top posts,r/,reddit stories,r/idontworkherelady ep 1,retail vs karen,retail stories,reddit retail stories,r/retailvskaren,reddit karen,funny reddit stories,tales from retail,mistaken for employee,reddit stories funny,reddit storytime,funniest reddit posts,atomic karen,customer service stories,fresh reddit,oz media,

Post a Comment

0 Comments