Advertisement

RIP Podcast - Rising Popularity

RIP Podcast - Rising Popularity We post the RIP Podcast where we cover a multitude of topics that we find throughout the week, Game Night where we just have a bit of fun with whatever game we choose, Quickplay where I start the stream when we're mid game when I think something interesting will happen, Specter Sweep where I run off on my own to take on various supernatural(usually) jobs , Lazy Spite where Mario and I head on our various adventures, Wrath of Pride where the ultimate tag team duo takes on the world, and Crash Test Gaming where we test out the latest game modes and maps in our favorite games. We will hopefully provide various types of content for you all in the future so stay tuned. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @DiscordantSeven

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Grand Theft Auto V,

Post a Comment

0 Comments