Advertisement

should we use Charcoal and graphite Together ?

should we use Charcoal and graphite Together ? follow me on Instagram-

Indenting technique -

I hope you enjoyed this video.
if you did, hit the like button and do subscribe to my channel.

thank you so much for watching
god bless you all.
lots of love ❤️



Drawing Tools that I use ⬇️


smooth graphite pencils-

staedtler graphite pencils-

faber castel 9000 pencils-

artline graphite-

charcoal pencils-

charcoal sticks-

conte paris carbon pencils-

general carbon pencil-

machenical pencils 0.3,0.5-

sakura white gel pens-

artline pens-

sharpner-

paper stumps-

pencil extenders-



Erasers- ⬇️

tombow zero eraser-

pencil eraser-

kneadable Eraser-

battery eraser-

machenical eraser-

ivory paper-

cartraidge paper-

fixative spray-

display book-

Color pencils- ⬇️

skin tone color pencils-

staedtler color pencils-


my camera tripod- ⬇️

my camera-

my phone-

my mic-

second mic-

tripod-

graphite and Charcoal together,how to draw Realistic with graphite pencils,graphite pencils,Charcoal Pencils,how to draw Realistic hair,how to draw Realistic Drawing,sourav Joshi arts,sourav Joshi,Drawing,Drawing materials,Drawing tutorials,Drawing materials tutorials in Hindi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments