Advertisement

The ILLu$trata - All Types (EMB Contest 2019) 1st Entry

The ILLu$trata - All Types (EMB Contest 2019) 1st Entry Underground Chicago artist The ILLu$tratas 1st entry to AKT Aktion's "Eat My Beats" contest of 2019. Shares count as votes. 50 are needed for me to qualify for 1st, 2nd or 3rd place cash prizes. So if you like what you see/hear, show some love and vote for me!

VOTE HERE BY CLICKING THE LINK AND HITTING "SHARE":

(*NOTE* Before a 100+ trolls comment this, I acknowledge the error in the "Jay Z/Quavo" line as it was actually Offset he approached last year over his wife at the time. The line fit into my rhyme scheme. Mistakes happen. Life goes on. Hopefully most of you will still enjoy the song! :) )
#TDL Album available online everywhere!

SPOTIFY:

ITUNES:

GOOGLE PLAY MUSIC:

TIDAL:

AMAZON:

Email: illwill1984emcee@yahoo.com
Facebook:
Soundcloud:
Instagram:
Twitter:
LIT mixtape:
#TFAWP mixtape:
RE-LIT:

EMB Contest 2019,Izzle All Types EMB,AKT Aktion All Types Eat My Beats,

Post a Comment

0 Comments