Advertisement

THINGS I AM OBSESSED WITH | Summer Favorites 2019

THINGS I AM OBSESSED WITH | Summer Favorites 2019 HELLO + HAPPY SUMMER! This video put me in such a good and happy mood. There is something about a new season that brings so much joy into my life. I love changing up my routines (just a bit), trying new products, and doing all the things to live each season fully.

Tell me below what your MUST HAVE product is for this summer. It can be anything: skin, food, clothes, anything! I read EVERY single comment + love being able to respond back + talk to you. Love you all so very much!

✩✩✩ IN THIS VIDEO ✩✩✩
What I'm Wearing:
My Dress:
My Butterfly Necklace (Quick note, this is by Jennifer Zeuner who is one of my favorite people. You can use the code "Britt" to save. This is not affiliated and I do not benefit from it, it just helps you! Link here:

Items Mentioned:
Dark Spot Toner:
SPF Setting Spray:
Sunscreen Spray:
Sunscreen Lotion:
D-Bronzi:
Patent Polish in Clever:
Lipstick in Velvet Teddy:
Lip Mask:
Salt Lamp Light:
Candle:
Silk Scrunchies:
Silk Pillowcase:
Lotion:
Blanket:
Hydro Flask:

✩✩✩ LET'S BE FRIENDS ✩✩✩

INSTAGRAM:

✩✩✩ MORE VIDEOS ✩✩✩

Students React to my 100K Award:
First Week of School:
Classroom Reveal:

For Business and Promotional Inquiries // fivefootoneteacher@gmail.com

My name is Brittany! Teaching is a huge passion of mine and that all begins with the opportunity to communicate with others with the hopes of making a positive difference in their life. In addition to teaching I have a passion for giving back through Children’s Miracle Network Hospital’s. Content creation and YouTube has also always been a passion of mine—I love creating in a way that will motivate others to become the best version of themselves. I took a leap in 2017 and decided to create my YouTube channel where I share my life as a teacher and all things health, beauty, and positive living. I am never trying to be anyone else besides myself. I keep it real and true to who I am, I promised myself that would never change. I’m so grateful that you are here and I hope you stay, join in on this family, and continue to better yourself—you deserve it.

FTC: This video is not sponsored :)

2019

Post a Comment

0 Comments