Advertisement

Wisdom Key: Whoever Asks The Questions Controls The Quality Of The Conversation

Wisdom Key: Whoever Asks The Questions Controls The Quality Of The Conversation Have you ever been in a room full of people and that one person keeps asking stupid questions? That person is controlling the whole feel of the room. Sometime we'll have to interrrupt and change the quality of the conversation.
Merch:
Donations: www.paypal.me/thebarepantryshow
Amazon Store: www.amazon.com/shop/thebarepantryshow

Website:
My Cooking Channel:
VLOG Channel:

B U S I N E S S | I N Q U I R I E S | S P O N S O R S H I P S
EMAIL: barbara.grinage@yahoo.com
(909) 333 - 6215

Jada's Channel:
Rants and Reviews:

questions,answers,quality,conversation,dumb,smart,Facebook meeting,content creator,

Post a Comment

0 Comments