Advertisement

A Comfortable Invasion - Morsouls | Dark Souls 3 PvP

A Comfortable Invasion - Morsouls | Dark Souls 3 PvP After today's DF stream, I found myself feeling an even warmer gratitude for our community. Dark Souls can wear on you, and 2019 has been a struggle for many. Sometimes it can be enormously difficult to be in the right headspace, especially if you regularly stream or feel an obligation to play.

I got this invasion very late at night, my eyes half-lidded as sleep started drifting away with me in its arms. A poor start to the invasion would normally have set me up for panic, but relaxation blanketed my anxious mind. I started making the right calls, going for better trades, ring swapping and maneuvering with more ease. In that moment I knew, comfort is the heart of positivity, good intuition, and cool-headedness. I wanted to share that feeling of warmth with you all, to thank you for being part of our community. And who couldn't use more Ella Fitzgerald in their life?

Twitch |

For more clips - Morsouls |
For longer-form invasions - My Life in Red |



#ds3tube #DarkSouls3


SHAREfactory™

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,SHAREfactory™,{7a8d2d86-7e3d-49e9-83b1-518a0a84904f},

Post a Comment

0 Comments