Advertisement

ASMR POPULAR FOODS HONEYCOMB, ALOE VERA, TANGHULU, SEAGRAPES, POPPING BOBA | ASMR Phan

ASMR POPULAR FOODS HONEYCOMB, ALOE VERA, TANGHULU, SEAGRAPES, POPPING BOBA | ASMR Phan Hi my Phan Club! FINALLY!! This video has been my MOST REQUESTED video to do on this channel since FOREVER!!! I was so excited to this video and I'm even more excited to finally share it with you :). I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did making it. I listed all the video links down below with the popular foods. LOVE YOU!!

Aloe videos



Videos with Honeycomb




Candied fruit (Tanghulu)






Seagrapes videos


Popping boba videos


*Second Channel*


*Follow us on Instagram*

MINI PHAN CLUB


ASMR PHAN


#MINIPHANCLUB
#ASMRPHAN
#ASMR

asmr,asmr phan,most popular food videos asmr,most popular food videos,popular foods,asmr most popular foods,aloe vera asmr,honeycomb asmr,candied fruits,honeycomb,aloe vera,junk food,messy eating,oddly satisfying,i tried asmr,satisfying,aloe asmr,tanghulu,tanghulu asmr,asmr eating,asmr honeycomb,raw honeycomb,most popular food for asmr,most popular food for asmr part 1,sleep,relax,triggers,most popular food for asmr part 3,eating,food challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments