Advertisement

Create your own PAINTING BRUSHES - Photoshop Tutorial

Create your own PAINTING BRUSHES - Photoshop Tutorial I have been wanting to get better at pure painting so I decided to try to make my own paint brush that can aid me and make the painting process more enjoyable.

In this video I show you step by step how you can make a textured paint brush in Photoshop. I also paint a quick background to demonstrate the brush.

Create your own PAINTING BRUSHES - Photoshop Tutorial

Watch my short film ''Sensations'' here :

Follow me on Instagram
@olof_storm

Music:
A New Year by Scott Buckley – www.scottbuckley.com.au

animation,illustration,filmmaking,painting,photoshop brushes,create your own brush,tutorial,background art,studio ghibli,beginner tutorial,brush in photoshop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments