Advertisement

''ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ'' [Desired Reality Booster] | Aeipathy /.

''ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ'' [Desired Reality Booster] | Aeipathy /. -Please Read The Description-
☆━━━━━-━━━━━━☆


This Subliminal has the affirmations to:

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
This subliminal will prepare you for the shifting process to be ready to shift as fast as possible. It will raise and match the vibrations of you and your higher self from your desired reality. It also has the affirmations to give you a positive mindset and full trust and faith in the shifting process. You will be ready to shift to your desired reality and become your higher and desired self. Easily and fast you will shift to your desired reality. Also the universe knows you are ready for the shifting process.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I only accept requests under my request video. (Please read the rules I only do them if you respect the rules.) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


-My Subliminals are dowloadable but I recommend to dowload them as WAV, FLAC or OGG
-My Subliminals are safe.
-I only use positive affirmations
-I care about you and your well being. And don't say I can't because I might not know you but I do care. I need you to be okay. To me Subliminals are a chance to help others. And if I can help at least one person I am blessed!
★彡
ALSO (PLEASE READ)!
I need you to know that everything is possible! There are no limits! Everything you dream of and desire can become true. Please keep faith. Good things sometimes need a little bit of time. Just trust the universe. I know that you can and will reach your goals. I believe in you. And I know that you can believe in yourself. ~


Thank you ✧༺♥༻∞

subliminal,free,subliminals,create,story,believe,trust,faith,affirmations,grateful,blessed,universe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments