Advertisement

Fear of Butterflies? Overcome your phobia of butterflies @ Sentosa Singapore (Entomophobia)

Fear of Butterflies? Overcome your phobia of butterflies @ Sentosa Singapore (Entomophobia) Insectophobia, Lepidopterophobia, Entomophobia... Whatever you call it, I am deadly afraid of insects, and this fear of butterflies specifically have haunted me since I was a kid. On this trip to Singapore I decided to visit the butterfly garden in Sentosa Singapore (official name: Butterfly Kingdom Sentosa), not only to see the butterflies of singapore but to overcome my phobia of insects, actually the phobia of butterfiles is my prime goal.

How will I do it? Easy, to overcome the phobia of butterflies or the phobia of bugs is to immerse myself in that environment and to hold what I fear the most... So if you're someone who is afraid of butterfiles, always had fear of insects, come join me in this (less common attraction) of Sentosa in Singapore and see if you can overcome the fear of insects with me. What do you have to lose? Afterall I am the one that is holding the butterflies and bugs in my hand~

I'm MeloCat- Proud owner of 7 rescued and adopted cats. Every week I share videos on how I raise 7 cats in a small flat with a simple goal in mind: To INSPIRE, RESONATE & COMMUNICATE with potential multi-cat parents. I believe we can all adopt & rescue more animals, because EVERYBODY KNOWS SOMEBODY WHO CAN HELP!

My channel consists of our daily not- so chaotic happenings (hmmm...) as I raise my cat children, along with some cat mommy DIY tips, tricks, funny and heartwarming moments.

Sometimes you will see my exploration videos as part of my off the beaten track alternative travel experiences (and because of my love for living creatures, so expect those to be part of some explorations too).

If you like my videos please throw me a thumbs up and hit that Subscribe button!
Marcus' Photo Album:

Help Animals in Need:

AMAZON Gear List:

Support me on Patreon:

Support the writing of my ebook:

You can also find me on:
► MeloCat's Mom Blog:
► Instagram:
► Facebook:
► Twitter:

melocat,lepidopterophobia,entomophobia,scared of insects,fear of insects,singapore butterflies,butterfly singapore,butterflies singapore,how to overcome fear of insects,how to overcome entomophobia,phobia of insects,phobia of butterflies,phibia of bugs,butterfly kingdom sentosa,butterfly park singapore,butterfly park in singapore,insectophobia,butterflies in singapore,how to overcome lepidopterophobia,butterfly phobia,scared of butterflies,phobia of butterfly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments