Advertisement

How I Take Notes/Study in Med School - Part 2 | Reviewing and Consolidating My Notes

How I Take Notes/Study in Med School - Part 2 | Reviewing and Consolidating My Notes Hey everyone! Here is part two of how I take my notes and how I study for medical school.

This video will cover how I review from my summary notes and how I consolidate them into more intentional notes. If you haven't seen part one make sure you check that out -



********
Instagram: EmmaB_MD
Twitter: EmmaB_MD
Pinterest: Emma B


*******
What I learned with this video?
I experimented more with text and editing - it was fun!

*******
Specs
Camera: Sonya5100
Software: Final Cut Pro X

how I study for medical school,medical student study tips,premed student study tips,tips for premedical students,how to study for medical school,how to study for university,medical school study tips,study tips for college,how to take notes in college,how to take notes in university,medical school,how i take notes,how to take notes,ipad notes,ipad studying,medical student,note taking tips for,study tips for med,study tips for medical students,

Post a Comment

0 Comments