Advertisement

If You Could Be So Kind: Original Song by Mya Schuyler (YMCA Talent Show)

If You Could Be So Kind: Original Song by Mya Schuyler (YMCA Talent Show) Hello everyone! Another song for you! Like and subscribe for more videos 💛

Insta:

Lyrics:
I don’t want to be afraid anymore
You know I tried to tell you before
But that’s okay

Trying to tie hope out on a line
Take a steady breath before you decline, downfall

So I’ll make my decision before you change your mind

Just trying, trying again
Just dreaming, hoping to win
I know that what I want is selfish, but all that I want is you,
So if you could be so kind, say that you want me too.

I’m walking out in the tide, I’m falling, but otherwise fine
I know all that I am is failing, darling I’m a mess in making
But if you could be so kind, say that you want me too

You say that you are happy where you are, life’s a little boring
But that’s all you’ve had so far
So take the strings apart, oh
How can two things so different find a bond?
Teachers have told me,
That’s it’s all in the art, the art of who we are

Give up my rest for a moment of spark

Your mother, she called it a sign
We laugh and, we leave it behind
Cuz I can’t go and share my feelings, guess I’m blind to my own healing
But if you could be so kind, say that you want me too

I’m standing, one step behind but I can’t, help you decide

I know all that I am is failing, darling I’m a mess in making

But if you could be so kind, say that you want me too.

Show)

Post a Comment

0 Comments