Advertisement

PRAISE YOU ENDLESSLY - Stephanie Standerwick

PRAISE YOU ENDLESSLY - Stephanie Standerwick Lyrics:
Hear your people rising
To the call of freedom
To the call of mercy
To Your sweet redemption
Hear us sing how great You are

Hear this heart surrender
To the Rock of Ages
To Your Spirit’s leading
To how deep Your grace is
Oh we sing how great You are

You are Highest
(immortal, endless, sustainer, perfection, greater, extraordinary, exquisite, the source, worthy, to be feared, eternal)
Our Creator
Make me righteous, with eyes that see (help me see)
Cup of salvation, Oh this mystery
I’ll praise You endlessly

See the blood that bought me
Blood that makes me holy
All my hope in Jesus So I live for Your glory
Hear us sing how great You are

How the Father loves me
How He makes me worthy
To sing a song of Thank You
Singing Holy HolyForever sing How great You are

Hallelujah
Hallelujah

#praiseandworship #saved

phil wickham,chris tomlin,worship,praise,congregational,hymn,folk,christian music,indie,vancouver,

Post a Comment

0 Comments