Advertisement

Project Ozone 3 - Ep 45 - THE MOST COMPLICATED MACHINE EVER

Project Ozone 3 - Ep 45 - THE MOST COMPLICATED MACHINE EVER Welcome to Project Ozone 3, a Sky Block style modpack involving everything that has ever been made, ever. No seriously this modpack is huge. CaptainSparklez and I are off on a new adventure to see how many times we can get each other killed, so come along!

The server is provided by MCProHosting - If you're interested in playing along you can help support the channel and save 25% off on your first month by using my referral code - That would be swell!


Project Ozone 3 - A New Way Forward


Stream:
Merch:
Partner:

Music provided by Ninety9Lives
Outro Song: Dohi - Distrion & Cediv
X33N Channel Edit: vsbmeza3 -
Video:
Download:

X33N,CaptainSparklez,Minecraft,Modded,SMP,Let's Play,Series,Project Ozone,Project Ozone 3,

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. An interesting project, but I prefer mass games. Are you surprised? And I have long understood that eSports is a lot of money. I have been doing small bets on tournaments and selling game items for three years. Now I have a good experience and I plan to open a large site. You can see an example on the developer's site - https://www.betinvest.com/esports/ I won't be able to catch International 2019 but I already have big plans for the autumn major.

    ReplyDelete