Advertisement

rude hair stylist does ur hair for prom

rude hair stylist does ur hair for prom hope you all enjoy my very first rude roleplay xD

remember its just pretend & i dont mean anything in this video!! haha

enjoy!!!

Love you all Rosebuds! :D
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Ways to support my channel:
🌹Patreon----
🌹Join Patreon to gain access to my personal discord & exclusive videos every month!!! 🌹
🔥Cameo -----
🌷if you wish to support me through streamlabs! thank you c:
🌷Tips! thank you! Venmo: RoseRose477

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
🌷MERCH:
USE CODE "ROSEBUDS" for free shipping!
🔥Instagram----
😸Twitter---------
🌊Tingles--------
🎮Twitch---------
📝Customs-----
📝Questions--- roseasmr.business@gmail.com
🎁Amazon Wishlist---

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
🙌🏻Check out my VLOGGING CHANNEL:


✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! YOU ARE AMAZING!
~HUGS~

asmr,calming,whispering,soft,spoken,rose,roseasmr,happy,positive,love,smiles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments