Advertisement

Thy Will: My Broken Heart is a Part of His Plan

Thy Will: My Broken Heart is a Part of His Plan June 30, 2019 marks two years when I got the news of my early miscarriage. I hope and pray that my story will encourage and help to bring healing to someone else out there who has gone through an early miscarriage as well. As hard, difficult and painful this can be to talk about, this is a big part of my healing and I'm thankful for a few friends who have given me the motivational push to share it and hopefully start a conversation about it. Miscarriages happen frequently on the daily, but it's not brought up as much as it should be in today's society. I get it, everyone heals and grieves differently and that's okay. I hope that my continued healing can start someone else's healing.

Music: Thy Will by Hillary Scott
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Blog:
Email: Fashionettemel@Gmail.Com

#miscarriage,#earlymiscarriage,#thywill,#Hillaryscott,#christianvlogger,#faith,#hope,#love,#mystory,#healing,#faithvlogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments