Advertisement

What I realized while visiting my hometown

What I realized while visiting my hometown We are home visiting the town we used to live in, Abilene. During this time at home I realized that being around community from America is so key.

We are an American family living in Norway trying to live and tell our story well. This is your story too, come along with us each week as we vlog in Norway.

Follow us on instagram: @the_dosas

#thedosas #usa

Norway,Dosas,Grimerud,YWAM,Youth with a Mission,Vlogging,Family,Missionary,Philip,Natasha,Dosa,Vlogger,Living in Norway,Move to Norway,what i realized while visiting my hometown,travel,visiting my hometown,home,hometown,missionary furlough,furlough,missionary (profession),missionary care,missionary questions,missionary training,

Post a Comment

0 Comments