Advertisement

Why I chose AIRBUS over BOEING? 😱

Why I chose AIRBUS over BOEING? 😱 Vinod Yadav Aviation Academy- 9999775919/8368000320

Follow me on Instagram-

Life gets us to different places, different situations. And the Jet Airways closure left me staring at one of my biggest nightmares, that is, flying an Airbus. But I've been managing and learning to live with it. In this video, I share with you all the reason I chose the Airbus over the Boeing!

Hope you guys enjoy the video and the little puns I've put in!
Hit like if you did, subscribe to the channel and follow me on instagram to stay updated!

Thank you for watching!

boeing,airbus,737,320,boeing 737,airbus 320,B737,A320,pilot,flying,jet airways,air asia,spicejet,indigo,fly,indian aviation,choices,cockpit,cockpit crew,avgeek,aviation lover,love aviation,vistara,vyaa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments