Advertisement

XCOM2: Chosen DLC - Blind Playthrough with Friends as Squaddies - Ep. 1

XCOM2: Chosen DLC - Blind Playthrough with Friends as Squaddies - Ep. 1 Hey guys! First episode of my blind playthrough of XCOM2's Chosen DLC coming in hot.

No friends yet, as this is the first mission it forces you into with default soldiers, next episode is recruitment!

Remember to Like if you like it, Comment feedback or anything else really! And if you enjoy the playthrough and my banter - Subscribe to follow the run!!

Completely blind, "soft" Ironman (don't trust the bugs, the save is just there for backups in case of a bug) otherwise I would be on Ironman .... but "soft" Ironman means if somebody dies ... they DIE!
And with my friends as my squaddies - some rather nerve-wracking play!

Did I mention "Commander" difficulty too? Blind? Friends as Squaddies? :D

Thanks for watching guys! And I hope you enjoy the upcoming playthrough!!

XCOM2,XCOM 2,XCOM2 narrated,XCOM2 friends,XCOM2 War of the Chosen,XCOM2 Chosen DLC,XCOM 2 narrated gameplay,narrated gameplay,XCOM2 narrated gameplay,Captain Present,XCOM2 friends as squaddies,XCOM 2 Commander difficulty,Chosen narrated gameplay,War of the Chosen narrated gameplay,TBS narrated gameplay,TBS gameplay,Firaxis,XCOM2 2019,XCOM 2 2019,XCOM 2 2019 gameplay,XCOM 2 2019 playthrough,XCOM2 campaign,XCOM 2 campaign,

Post a Comment

0 Comments